Current Management Positions Available
As a member of the Urban Air Management Team, your job is to ensure your staff and customers are having a great time!
We are looking for hard working, responsible, light-hearted individuals with strong customer service skills. A strong team environment is crucial for our business and we need site managers who will embrace and promote that type of a workplace.
Our Management team is trained to learn every nuance of the business, so whether you’re creating an award winning birthday party experience, hosting a corporate event, or overseeing a Teen Night, we’ll provide you with the tools and knowledge necessary to ensure the success of your store.
Job Duties Include:
– Open and Close the facility on specified weekdays and weekends
– Promote team culture throughout the facility (both employees and customers)
– Monitor on-site staff
– Monitor proper maintenance and inventory of the facility and equipment
– Promote safety for employees and customers
Skills & Qualifications Required:
– High School Diploma, some College preferred
– Supervisor level experience
– Proven conflict management skills
– Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations
– Ability to work nights and/or weekends
Follow these steps to apply: