Support Center Opportunities
Current Support Center Positions Available
Like all successful operations, Urban Air has a talented team of people who support the business in a variety of ways from behind the scenes.
If you are a career professional looking for a position in more of a corporate environment, our Support Center may have just the opportunity, including financial, technical, creative, analytical and operational positions.
Review our positions below then Email your resume to email@example.com
Support Center Location: 317 S. Jenkins, Suite C, Grapevine, Texas 76051
Urban Air Trampoline & Adventure Parks is seeking an Call Center Supervisor to join the team!
** Onsite Full-Time Position At Corporate Office – Casual Work Environment **
The Call Center Director will assist with strategy and policy development related to the delivery of customer services to US customers. This individual will be responsible for developing appropriate policies and procedures to ensure efficiency of the Call Center and scaling the department to accommodate peak selling periods. Additional responsibility includes continuously evaluating emerging technology and industry practices to ensure that the call center is achieving or exceeding industry standards. At least 7 years experience managing a high volume in-bound Call Center. Experience leading a customer-focused team within a fast growing, consumer-services company. Strong analytical abilities to facilitate proactive performance, goal achievement, and bottom-line objectives. Experience in development and management of call center and customer service metrics. Experience with state of the art call center systems/technologies. Ability to manage, develop and motivate staff. Excellent oral and written communications skills; Ability to present to senior management and sales organization. Bachelor degree is required
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent pace and energy, self-motivated
- Strong communication skills; ability to write and verbally communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to establish working relationships with all employees, management and vendors
- Ability to maintain and project professionalism, internally and externally, at all times
- Exercises good judgment in decision making
- Flexible in approach; can readily adapt to business and team needs and changes
- Holds self-accountable for high personal standards of conduct and professionalism
- Respect for individuals (guest, vendors, and employees)
- Appreciation of diversity (thought, ethnic, gender, etc.)
- Innovative and strategic thinker. Capable of developing compelling culinary strategies
- Strong statistical inclination, able to synthesize data into concise business tactics
- Positive Energy
THE SPECIAL EVENTS CONSULTANT IS: Our Special Events Sales Consultants are responsible for selling fun! Our ideal team member will serve as the 'face' of Urban Air and work with our guests to design the perfect combination of food, drinks and attractions for birthday parties, church events, corporate team building, or any other type of group. To hit the ground running you'll need phone and computer skills, great multi-tasking abilities, and the drive to succeed and make money!
YOU WILL BE GREAT IF:
* You love UNLIMITED Earning Potential. Base + Commission.
* You love working in a fast-paced, multi-faceted Family Entertainment scene.
* You are outgoing and personable with excellent verbal and written communication skills!
* You are eager to learn and love developing new sales skills!
* You love talking to and selling customers.
* All phone calls are answered and no message goes without a same day response!
* You haven't met a goal you can't beat!
* You like booking sales three months in advance!
* SMERF means more to you than little blue creatures! Google It!
DAY IN THE LIFE…Everybody is Somebody! At Urban Air, we believe that each person and every position matters; everyone contributes to our success!
* People, got to like them, they are the MOST important asset!
* You get to work with the best people in the industry.
* Strive for personal development and career growth!
* You sell the FUN and take care of every Party Host's needs!
* There is nothing you would not do for your TEAM! And there is nothing we would not do for YOU!
* We strive for 100% "guest satisfaction." If they need something for an event, you and your team are on it!
* Sales is all about relationships! Your positive energy and "You Got It" attitude should lead to repeat business and great referrals!
* You have to be able to represent! We want fun and energy just bursting out of you when you tell our guests about all the cool stuff Urban Air has, does and will do to make their events the most awesome ever!
* Like to party? We like to party… You get to sell our amazing party packages and then follow up with the guests and see if we exceeded expectations!
* We are passionate about winning and love to celebrate success – you work hand-in-hand with the rest of the management team to drive financial results in your store to new heights.
* Safety first. You work in a well maintained, safe, secure, and sanitary environment.
* And, because we expect you to "Act like you own it," your job includes everything listed above PLUS the ever-popular "other duties as assigned." If you see a need, meet it; if you have an idea, share it; if you see a team member needing help, jump in and lend a hand!
* Non typical Family Entertainment environment. We have great food, millions of dollars' worth of attractions, host the best Special Events and have thousands of people coming to have FUN!
* We are business casual!
* Our business is nights, weekends and holidays and our Sales Managers know when to book the parties!