Sign Trampoline Park Waiver
All participants must have a valid Urban Air Trampoline Park waiver completed/signed prior to entering the Indoor Trampoline Park.
Those under 18 must have their waiver completed/signed by their parent or legal guardian.
Please click the button below to select your Urban Air Trampoline Park location to E-Sign your waiver. Waivers are unique for each location.
WARNING: TRAMPOLINING IS AN ACTION / EXTREME SPORT AND IS AN INHERENTLY DANGEROUS ACTIVITY. JUMP AT YOUR OWN RISK AND JUMP WITHIN YOUR ABILITY.
THIS IS NOT A VIDEO GAME, THERE ARE NO DO-OVERS.
URBAN AIR SAFETY RULES
Jumping at Urban Air Trampoline Park is a fun & healthy activity for just about any age, shape or ability.
- DO NOT jump if you are pregnant or have any health problems
- Only jump on the trampolines, do not jump or land on padding or platform. The pads are hard and can cause injuries to your feet, knees, back and ankles
- ALWAYS JUMP AND LAND ON TWO FEET – this is critical for safety. To perform a safety landing (or jumping stop), land on two feet, with legs apart, knees bent, and arms in front of you
- AVOID jumping on another individual’s trampoline. It is dangerous to jump on a trampoline that someone is occupying
- If falling, try to land on your back or “ball up”. The key is to keep your arms close to your body to avoid twisting your wrists or injuring our arms / elbows / shoulders
- NO flips, inverts or tricks over the padding
- NO rough-housing, wrestling, racing, tackling, shoving, or playing tag
- NO food, drink, or gum allowed on trampoline court or trampoline platform
- NO belt buckles, clothing studs, keys, key chains, or sharp objects on apparel or in pockets. Empty your pockets before jumping
- NO “foreign” objects on the trampoline court – balls, phones, cameras, etc
- NO shoes allowed on trampolines – Bare Feet or Socks only
- NO ONE under the influence of drugs or alcohol allowed on the trampoline court
- When jumping into the foam put, you must first check that you will be the only individual entering the foam pit for your line to avoid landing on someone
- ALL JUMPERS MUST wear an Urban Air wristband of the appropriate color
- If crossing from one trampoline to another look around in order to check that you will not collide with another jumper
- If you already know how to perform a safe trick or flip you must be on your own trampoline, with no one else around you in order to try it
- NO flips or tricks on the two entrance trampolines that border the green carpet
- NO sitting or resting on the trampolines or pads
- NO climbing on the walls or nets
- NO running on the pads, FOLLOW Court Monitor instructions at all times