Current Management Positions Available
As a member of the Urban Air Management Team, your job is to ensure your staff and customers are having a great time!
We are looking for hard working, responsible, light-hearted individuals with strong customer service skills. A strong team environment is crucial for our business and we need site managers who will embrace and promote that type of a workplace.
Our Management team is trained to learn every nuance of the business, so whether you’re creating an award winning birthday party experience, hosting a corporate event, or overseeing a Teen Night, we’ll provide you with the tools and knowledge necessary to ensure the success of your store.
Job Duties Include:
– Open and Close the facility on specified weekdays and weekends
– Promote team culture throughout the facility (both employees and customers)
– Monitor on-site staff
– Monitor proper maintenance and inventory of the facility and equipment
– Promote safety for employees and customers
Skills & Qualifications Required:
– High School Diploma, some College preferred
– Supervisor level experience
– Proven conflict management skills
– Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations
– Ability to work nights and/or weekends
Follow these steps to apply:
Urban Air is seeking a highly-motivated candidate to support the location in Southlake, Texas. In this role, the Assistant General Manager motivates, instills accountability and achieves results to drive success in the position while maintaining our Culture of Activating Awesome! This role provides overall leadership, supervision, and direction on strategic initiatives and operating standards to positively impact business results.
Urban Air Southlake, 2201 W. Southlake Blvd., Southlake, TX 76092
· Cultivates a team environment that provides exceptional customer service while directing the team and ensuring all staff members perform at a consistently high level
· Assist in hiring, retention of staff, coaching, discipline; ensures execution of staff training programs
· Leads and influences staff through effective motivation, leveraging individual strengths to ensure customer satisfaction and maximum productivity
· Assist in selecting, develop staff and trainers for more responsibility or internal promotability into a leadership program
· Ensures execution of all employee recognition and incentive programs as documented
· Assist the General Manager with inventory and controlling expenses
· Maintain a safe, clean and secure environment for all guests and staff
· Continuously improves operational execution through attention to detail and adherence to Urban Air operating standards and philosophies
· Other duties as assigned
· Experience in hospitality a MUST (Theme Parks, Family Entertainment Centers, Hotels, Resorts, Casinos, or Restaurants)
· 3+ years’ supervisory or management experience required
· Brand Ambassador and Culture Champion!
· Demonstrated ability in developing team members in areas of responsibility
· Must be professional, energetic, self-motivated, be able to motivate others, and have a positive attitude
· Computer Skills a must — Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Professional grooming and conduct must be constantly displayed to set an example for staff
· Ability to enthusiastically interact with others
· Adaptability, flexibility, general enthusiasm for the business
· Strong communication skills; ability to write and verbally communicate in a clear and concise manner
· Willing to learn and adapt to changes or challenges
· Ability to establish working relationships with all employees, management, and vendors
· Exercises good judgment in decision making
· Appreciation of diversity (thought, ethnic, gender, etc.)
· We work when others play! Must be able and willing to work weekends, evenings and holidays.
About Urban Air Adventure Parks:
Urban Air Adventure Parks is the nation’s fastest growing Family Entertainment Company. Urban Air offers a variety of safe, fun and affordable activities 7 days a week to families all ages.