Urban Air is committed to creating and maintaining a safe place for every person that enters our facility. We pride ourselves on keeping our facilities clean and well maintained, so that we’re not just promoting good health, but helping everyone who visits have an awesome time. Urban Air is an active part of organizations like The International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions, American Society for Testing and Materials, and the International Association of Trampoline Parks to ensure that we remain at the forefront of safety, operations and development of our attractions.
WARNING: TRAMPOLINING IS AN ACTION / EXTREME SPORT AND IS AN INHERENTLY DANGEROUS ACTIVITY. JUMP AT YOUR OWN RISK AND JUMP WITHIN YOUR ABILITY.
THIS IS NOT A VIDEO GAME, THERE ARE NO DO-OVERS.
URBAN AIR SAFETY RULES
- Jumping at Urban Air Trampoline Park is a fun & healthy activity for just about any age, shape or ability.
- DO NOT jump if you are pregnant or have any health problems
- Only jump on the trampolines, do not jump or land on padding or platform. The pads are hard and can cause injuries to your feet, knees, back and ankles
- ALWAYS JUMP AND LAND ON TWO FEET – this is critical for safety. To perform a safety landing (or jumping stop), land on two feet, with legs apart, knees bent, and arms in front of you
- AVOID jumping on another individuals trampoline. It is dangerous to jump on a trampoline that someone is occupying
- If falling, try to land on your back or “ball up”. The key is to keep your arms close to your body to avoid twisting your wrists or injuring our arms / elbows / shoulders
- NO flips, inverts or tricks over the padding
- NO rough-housing, wrestling, racing, tackling, shoving, or playing tag
- NO food, drink, or gum allowed on trampoline court or trampoline platform
- NO belt buckles, clothing studs, keys, key chains, or sharp objects on apparel or in pockets. Empty your pockets before jumping
- NO “foreign” objects on the trampoline court – balls, phones, cameras, etc
- NO shoes allowed on trampolines
- NO ONE under the influence of drugs or alcohol allowed on the trampoline court
- When jumping into the foam pit, you must first check that you will be the only individual entering the foam pit for your line to avoid landing on someone
- ALL JUMPERS MUST wear an Urban Air wristband of the appropriate color
- If crossing from one trampoline to another look around in order to check that you will not collide with another jumper
- If you already know how to perform a safe trick or flip you must be on your own trampoline, with no one else around you in order to try it
- NO flips or tricks on the two entrance trampolines that boarder the green carpet
- NO sitting or resting on the trampolines or pads
- NO climbing on the walls or nets
- NO running on the pads
- FOLLOW Court Monitor instructions at all times