At Urban Air Trampoline & Adventure Park, safety is at the top of our list. Since we began, we have gone above and beyond industry standards to make sure that our park is safe. We want our guests to feel comfortable and know that their safety is our number one priority. Our parks have a commitment to safety for all of the people that enter our facility and making sure the time they spend is enjoyable. We pride ourselves in keeping our facilities clean and well maintained, which also promotes good health and helps everyone enjoy their visits to our attractions. Urban Air is active with organizations such as The International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions, American Society for Testing and Materials, and the International Association of Trampoline Parks to ensure that we remain at the forefront of safety, operations and development of our attractions.
WARNING: TRAMPOLINING IS AN ACTION / EXTREME SPORT AND IS AN INHERENTLY DANGEROUS ACTIVITY. JUMP AT YOUR OWN RISK AND JUMP WITHIN YOUR ABILITY.
THIS IS NOT A VIDEO GAME, THERE ARE NO DO-OVERS.
URBAN AIR SAFETY RULES
- Jumping at Urban Air Trampoline Park is a fun & healthy activity for just about any age, shape or ability.
- DO NOT jump if you are pregnant or have any health problems
- Only jump on the trampolines, do not jump or land on padding or platform. The pads are hard and can cause injuries to your feet, knees, back and ankles
- ALWAYS JUMP AND LAND ON TWO FEET – this is critical for safety. To perform a safety landing (or jumping stop), land on two feet, with legs apart, knees bent, and arms in front of you
- AVOID jumping on another individuals trampoline. It is dangerous to jump on a trampoline that someone is occupying
- If falling, try to land on your back or “ball up”. The key is to keep your arms close to your body to avoid twisting your wrists or injuring our arms / elbows / shoulders
- NO flips, inverts or tricks over the padding
- NO rough-housing, wrestling, racing, tackling, shoving, or playing tag
- NO food, drink, or gum allowed on trampoline court or trampoline platform
- NO belt buckles, clothing studs, keys, key chains, or sharp objects on apparel or in pockets. Empty your pockets before jumping
- NO “foreign” objects on the trampoline court – balls, phones, cameras, etc
- NO shoes allowed on trampolines
- NO ONE under the influence of drugs or alcohol allowed on the trampoline court
- When jumping into the foam put, you must first check that you will be the only individual entering the foam pit for your line to avoid landing on someone
- ALL JUMPERS MUST wear an Urban Air wristband of the appropriate color
- If crossing from one trampoline to another look around in order to check that you will not collide with another jumper
- If you already know how to perform a safe trick or flip you must be on your own trampoline, with no one else around you in order to try it
- NO flips or tricks on the two entrance trampolines that boarder the green carpet
- NO sitting or resting on the trampolines or pads
- NO climbing on the walls or nets
- NO running on the pads
- FOLLOW Court Monitor instructions at all times